“Say I Do” at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
“Say I Do” this summer at the magnificent Al Garhoud Ballroom in Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai. From grand weddings to intimate magical affairs, the spectacular venue can be configured to suit your requirement reflecting the tone of your unique personality and wedding theme. Complementing the luxurious setting are the hotel’s extensive facilities, exceptional food and impeccable service.
Mr. Simon Moore, General Manager of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, said, “Wedding celebrations require perfection. At the Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai we are dedicated to exceed the expectations of our guests with tailored wedding packages. Combining sumptuous luxury with exceptional service, we create unforgettable moments for our guests as we know those little personal touches can make a celebration unique. We have our professional dedicated team who execute countless details with precision every step of the way to ensure all wedding arrangements are up to our guest expectation for a perfect wedding.”
Special Wedding Package includes the following:
For the Wedding Reception
- Al Garhoud Ballroom located at the ground level with a private entrance from the main road for all the invited guests
- Specially designed wedding menu package by hotel’s Executive Chef
- Welcome drinks for all the wedding guests
- Menu trial session
- Beautifully decorated multitier wedding cake
- Bride’s changing room next to the ballroom
- Well-designed cocktail tables setup with a selection of linen for hotel tables and chairs
- Stage platform and dance floor available
- Audio-visual equipment – music system & microphones
- Personalized electronic wedding signage including projectors & screens
- WIFI internet access for all the guests
- Valet parking service for all the wedding guests
- Opportunities for photography throughout the hotel prior and after the wedding
- Choice of exclusive ladies or gentlemen service staff (subject to availability)
Special Value Added Benefits:
- One night stay at the hotel suite room with lavish International buffet breakfast at Loumi and dinner in the room for the wedding couple
- Honeymoon setup in suite room for the wedding couple
- Bride can avail special Hairstyle and Bridal Makeup package offer with complimentary facial, manicure and pedicure
- Special Hair and Makeup package offer for Bridesmaid and Flower girl
- Special room rate discount up to 20% off on best available rates to all wedding invitees applicable on or before the event
- 20% discount on total bill at any of the hotel’s operated restaurants
- 35% discount from the salon services on published rates applicable to all wedding invitees
- 20% discount on laundry services
For wedding enquires, call 04 702 8888 or +971 50 100 7704 or email email@example.com
*Prior reservation is required. Other terms & conditions apply.
For hotel marketing contact:
Assistant Marketing Manager
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Mob: 00971 56 506 0983
Tel: 00971 4 702 8888
For media contact:
Millennium Hotels and Resorts, Middle East and Africa
Millennium Hotels and Resorts is a dynamic, global hotel company, which owns, asset manages and operates over 130 hotels worldwide. With almost 40,000 rooms and a portfolio of brands; including The Biltmore, Grand Millennium, Millennium, Millennium Place, M Hotel, Copthorne, Agarwood, Kingsgate, Millennium Executive Apartments and Studio M, that serve different market segments, representing quality and value in every class.
Currently operating 32 hotels in the Middle East and Africa, the Group has an extensive expansion strategy in place, with 40 hotels in the pipeline. Each property in the region is unique, catering to the varying tastes and needs of the international business and leisure traveller but with a consistent promise to provide a first class service and a rewarding experience for guests. Millennium Hotels and Resorts is committed to differentiating itself by embracing the true spirit of diverse traditions, with a sincere respect to historical heritage and local culture.
With the motto “More than Meets the Eye”, Millennium Hotels and Resorts is committed to a customer-centric philosophy and complete guest satisfaction.
For more information, please visit www.millenniumhotels.com